Swimming Coaching Consultancy
David Urquhart, Chris Urquhart and Gavin Urquhart are highly experienced coaches offering a range of services to international swimming federations from Level 1 and level 2 lecturing to head coaching positions.
Our international and local contacts enable us to create teams including coaches, swimming specific sports scientists and therapists to deliver impact presentations or training camps.
Please review the teams we have been involved with:
- Former Board member of Australian Commonwealth Games Assn. (Swimming Representative)
- Former President of Swimming Australia Ltd.
- 2002 – 2006 Chairman of High Performance committee, Swimming Australia.
- 2001 – 2008 Director of Swimming Australia
- 1980 – 2010 Lecturer on swimming at all levels for Queensland Swimming , Australian Swimming , Australian Swim Coaches & Teachers Assn., Austswim, Queensland Triathlon, TAFE and AUSSI Masters.
- 2003 Head Coach of Queensland team to New Zealand Short Course
- 2003 World Championships Barcelona
- 2001 - 2002 President of Australian Swim Coaches &Teachers Assn
- 2002 Australian Team Coach - World Short course Championships Moscow
- 2002 Australian Team Coach - Commonwealth Games Manchester
- 2002 Australian Team Coach - Pan Pacs Japan
- 2000 Australian Team Coach - World Short course Championships Athens
- 1982 – 2000 Numerous Queensland and Australian teams
- 2009 Coach of Bill Chaffy – World Triathlon Champion
- 2009 Indonesian Team Coach/Consultant and Level 1 lecturer – South East Asian Games 2 Gold Medal and 4 national records
- 2008 Indonesian Swimming team pre SEA Games training camp.
- 2007 SEA Games- 7 gold medals, 4 National Open and 3 National Age group records, 3 Olympic B qualifiers for 7 events
- 2007 SEA Age Group Championships – Head Coach
- 2007 Japan International – finalists and first SEA swimmer to break 2:00 mark for 200 Fly
- 2006 Asian Games Head Coach - finalists
- 2006 SEA Age Group Championships – Head Coach
- 2006 FINA World Youth Championships - 2 silver medals
- 2006 Pan Pacific Championship - finalist
- 2006 Commonwealth Games - semi – finalst
- 2006 Malaysian Team Pre Commonwealth Games Camp
- 2004 Queensland State titles Coach of the meet – Swimmer with a disability.
- 2008 Coach of Ashley Callus to Beijing Olympics (4th in 50m Free, Silver in the 4 X 100 Free Relay)
- 2008 Coach on Olympic Staging Camp Kula Lumpar, Malaysia
- 2008 Coach of Silver Medalist Australian ChampionShips, Olympic Trials
- 2008 Australian Bronze Licence Coach of the Year
- 2008 Coach on Australian Mens Sprint Camps
- 2007 Coach of 2 Medalists at the Australian Age Championships in Perth
- 2007 Coach of the year Swimmer with a Disability
- 2006 Australian Swim Team Coach World SC Championships in Shanghi, China (Gold in 4 x 100 IM Relay)
- 2006 Australian SC Championships Coach of swimmers to 2 Gold Medals, 1 Silver Medal
- 2006 Comonwealth Games, Coach of swimmer to Silver Medal
- 2006 Australian Championships Coach of swimmer to Bronze Medal
- 2006 Coach of SWD to the World Para Olympics in Prague
- 2005 Ausrtalian Swim Team Coach Junior Pan Pacs in Hawaii
- 2005 Ausrtalian Championships Coach of SWD 2 Gold Medals
- 2005 Ausrtalian Championships Coach of Swimmers to 1 Bronze Medal and 2 Finals
- 2005 Australian Age Championships Coach of Medalists
- 2004 Queensland Swim Team Coach to Chinese Nationals in Beijing